||[08 Apr 2006|07:36pm]
it was your fucking choice.
||[21 Mar 2006|03:50pm]
"my life is brilliant
my love is pure"
i'm so happy that this weekend existed
||[17 Mar 2006|05:47pm]
IMPERFECTION IS BEAUTY
;; MADNESS IS GENIUS
&& ITS BETTER TO BE ABSOLUTLEY RIDICOLOUS THAN ABSOLUTLEY BORING && WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT ;
I LET THEM THINK WHAT THEY WANT IF THEY CARE ENOUGH TO BOTHER WITH WHAT I DO,THEN IM ALREADY BETTER THEN THEM.
---- MARILYN MONROE
this weekend was nothing short of wonderful...GREAT to see stephen and calvin
looking forward to coming home this weekend
"i love him i love him i looooooooove him"...not a latte boy, but i have two wonderful valentines and their names are Kris and Alex.
i miss ash!!!!!!!!..so much. why is it that it goes....my spring break...SCAD spring break.....then Chi town spring break? it should all happen in one week, that would make me really happy
ha, i spent too much at Target today, what else is new? I shouldnt be allowed to go in there unsupervised
you know whats lame? when some people make judgments on other people just because they're not getting what they want from them.
||[14 Mar 2006|01:53pm]
song blasting from the union at 7AM today: Party Like It's 1999. Also, an 80's marathon. So entertaining.
coming home from the 17th(night) to the 19th afternoon. the 18th is my audition at ucf, so wish me luck. at least kris and jeff will be with me. and maybe tarek....
my possiblities are endless.
When I get a wink from the doorman
Do you know how lucky you'll be?
That you're on line with the feline of Avenue B
Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna prowl
Be my night owl?
Well take my hand we're gonna howl
pretty much been singing that all day...certain to be singing i'll give her that with kris in about 15 mins on the way to performance/movement.
this past week in general has been pretty amazing...nunsense seems to be going well.
going to savannah this weekend. i love it? yes, yes i do.
i hear the superbowl was boring yesterday, i opted out to finish up desperate housewives season one disc 3 with kris, im sure it was much more enthralling.
my english teacher came to class wasted today. it was CLASSIC. the most i've ever laughed during a class in my life, and he's funny when he's not drunk. he was 15 minutes late, at that, but im glad that i stayed. I have no idea what he was talking about or anything about our second paper, but on the bright side, it was a grand time.
|lights go down, the noise is faded
||[13 Mar 2006|08:59pm]
10 Things y0u l0ve
1. amazing music
3. best friends
9. the stlye network, mtv, and an occasional bravo for Project Runway
9 Things y0u want
1. to be loved
2. an iPOD
3. good health
4. to be on broadway
5. true happiness
6. chocolate covered strawberries
8. ashley sather
9. sex with ashley sather...i mean...what?who?...
8 Cl0se Friends
7 Fav0rite m0vies
1. Garden State
3. Butterfly Effect
5. Mean Girls
6 Fav0rite F00ds
2. mac and cheese
5. honey wheat bagels with plain cream cheese
6. chicken parmesan
5 Fav0rite TV sh0ws
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Project Runway
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Laguna Beach
4 Favorite family members
2. mammaw janey
3 Fav0rite mem0ries
1. the clique
2. every opening night
3. times with kris and alex
1. forget regret
2. or life is yours to miss
1 True l0ve
1. going to go with not a person. theatre.
||[10 Mar 2006|08:32pm]
i ate so much chocolate today.
|have sex with me? what? princeton I'm surprised at you!..well thats not fair
||[09 Mar 2006|09:25am]
its 730 AM and our Union is blasting "laffy taffy" from the windows. people are congregating and dancing. I love FSU?
cuteoverload.com may or may not be my new favorite web site.
I finally get to see Amadeus tonight, been anticipating that for a while now. I'm excited to see Edwin Drood too, mainly because I want to see the naked dancing succubi scene they have planned.
pretty much kris alex and i are the best broadway mixers...ever. get to have dinner at Gordos tonight with them so, yay.
so i remember a while back Calvin had his first drawing assignment. It was a shoe and he had to redo it and ashley and i had a good laugh and refuse to let him live it down ( i would still love to see that picture by the way). being in creative design, i feel his pain. without kris to draw me boxes, where would anyone be in life?
i miss ash. the coffee people thought i was weird because i drink my iced caffe latte with nothing in it, just plain coffee, and i thought: ashley would understand.
and Stephen has me hooked on Jamocha shakes and curly fries from Arby's now, which i didnt even like before, but have had with kris for the past three days. im yet to grow tired of the routine. you should all try it.
let me be your ride out of town
let me be the place that you hide
we can make our lives on the go
run away with me
california dreams here we come
romeo is calling for juliet
you're ready, let's go anywhere
get the car packed and throw me the key, run away with me.
I'm not trying to tie you down
I'm just saying there might be a life here
A new one, just as soon as we run
Run away with me
||[08 Mar 2006|08:14pm]
he makes me want to scream.
||[08 Mar 2006|01:04pm]
why is it so fucking hard for me to hear that?
||[07 Mar 2006|11:19am]
ugh im sick again.
im actually going to the doctor
my moms making me go, i havent been to the doctor in....probably years...but my mom is a nurse.
its just my throat really, and an on and off fever
im going to attempt a bagel eating.
at least im sick now...and not around my audition
stephens coming this evening, i hate to be sick while hes here.
||[06 Mar 2006|11:32am]
Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful we must carry it with us or we find it not.
...i think im developing an obsession for my dance class/the gym..which is a good thing i suppose. cant get enough.
guess im doing a pseudo-funny pseudo-so true version of my own remix to I Hope I Get It (A Chorus Line) and Climbing Uphill (The Last Five Years) for my performance class on friday. should be...grand?
discovered my songs for UCF.
I Can Do Better Than That (L5Y)
This Place is Mine (Phantom)...not Phantom of the Opera, just Phantom
everything in my life is actually...pretty good right now
i mean...desipte the break up....i think its best for us, i love him now as i always have and its so great to talking to him now.<3
If I get into UCF I have to leave FSU. But I hope that Kris gets in too, because i really dont want to leave him and alex and i will cry.
||[05 Mar 2006|10:43pm]
Name 5 random things you have on your computer table
1. sweet tea
2. victorias secret christmas cd
3.burts bee chapstick
4.rocket summer sticker
5.sunshine rubberband from joe
Name 5 people you love..ouch, this could get me in trouble
Name 5 Bands/Singers you like
1. spill canvas
3. maroon 5
4. rachel yamagata
5 idina menzel
Name 5 Bands/singers you don't like
2. 50 cent
3. my chemical romance
4. i dont listen to people
5. that i dont like
Name 5 of your friends
Name 5 Things you did today
1. went to hip hop dance class
2. walked in the rain
3.bought a book
4. ate a chicken pita
5. sang on the sidewalks with kris
Name 5 things you would take to the Bahamas with you
5. flip flops
Name 5 People that you miss
2. my mom
Name 5 colors you like
||[05 Mar 2006|10:43pm]
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip
59. Rock climbing
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Visited Japan
67. Benchpressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Been in the hospital, besides birth
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theater
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Been beaten
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Walked in Pointe Shoes
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
128. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Congress person
132a. Had them write back
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
134. ... more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone's heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a TV game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than US states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name
178. Petted a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. ... and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196. Dyed your hair
197. Been a DJ
198. Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199. Written your own role playing game
200. Been arrested
||[05 Mar 2006|10:42pm]
Ultimate Opposite Sex Survey (for girls)
Hair Color:: brown
Eye Color:: blue
(Their)Music Genre Preference:: everything
Height(estimate):: taller than me
Age:: my age or older
Personality Type:: interesting, witty, sarcastic, honest
--This or That--
Older or Younger:: older
Romantic or Horndog:: romantic
Smart or Stupid:: smart...
Fat or Skinny:: skinny
Skinny but Muscular or Big and Muscular:: skinny but muscular
Punk or Preppy:: mixture.
The Big Picture or the Little Things:: little things
Flowers/Candy or Big Expensive Present:: flowers/candy
Mixtape or Burned CD:: burned cd
Love or Lust:: love
Emotional or Just Not:: emotional
Sincere or Jokester:: in between, a boy who can have fun but be sincere when the time is right
Hott and mean or Ugly and sweet:: ugly & sweet.
Sexy or Just Cute:: just cute is okay :)
Arse or Abs:: abs
Hair or Hands:: hair
Dimples or Eyes:: eyes
Biceps or Calves/Thighs:: biceps
Teeth or Nose(some people are just wierd) :: teeth
Clean Shaven or Scruffy:: it depends, scruffy is cute
Rugged or Prim and Proper:: rugged
Countryboy or Cityboy: city boy
Date alone or With Friends: both
Mama's Boy or Rebel Without A Cause:: ...i guess mamas boy
--Have You Ever--
Dumped a guy because he liked you too much:: no
Loved a guy because he stalked you:: ha no
Loved a guy because he hated you:: umm no
Asked your friend's crush out:: no way
Lead a guy on for kicks:: no
Asked a guy out purely because he was hott::no
Flirted with guys even though you had a boyfriend::unintentionally i'm sure
Lied about not having a boyfriend::no
Lied about having one::no
Been Cheated on::no?
Had a crush on a gay guy::no
Hat?:: if it looks good on them & doesnt make their head look mishaped or make their ears stick out
Skater Shoes?:: who cares
Pimp Shoes?:: im gonna go with no
Band Shirts?:: yes
Southpole/um..other thug clothes..?:: preferably not
Dixie Outfitters/Big Johnsons?:: ...
S&M/Little Devil?:: ...
Jeans or Shorts?::jeans
Would you ever date a guy for his money?::ew no
Would you ever date a guy for his social status?:: noo
Have you ever liked hanging out with your bf's friends more than him?:: hmm i dont think so
Have you ever pretended to like somebody to make them feel better?: no
Have you called a girl a whore, when you were screwing lots of guys?:: nope, only one.
Do looks matter?::physiacl attraction matters
Are you honestly scared of being dumped?::not scared
Does size matter?::...
Do you avoid 'situations' with ugly guys?:: no
Are you ashamed to be seen with your ugly friends?::no..i dont really have any ugly friends anyway
Are you ashamed for being ashamed?(you better be):: what?
Do you hide things from your crushes/guy friends/bf?:: no
Do you lie about masturbation for attention or false innocence?::haha no
Do you really want a guy to say if those jeans make your butt look fat?::who would say that to me?
Are you dissapointed when your bf doesn't say I love you right away?:: no, i want someone to atually mean it
Wanna be a virgin till marriage?: haha i guess not
Do you really love the guys everytime that you say it?: yes
Do you dream about your crushes/bfs/guy friends?:: yeah
Would you makeout with a guy friend just to get it over with/curiosity?:: yes
||[03 Mar 2006|11:57pm]
....i can't believe its over
||[02 Mar 2006|10:24am]
got another new LJ layout...
1.You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?Cher.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Cher.
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?Cher...I'm sensing some sort of pattern here
4. What is your favoite cheese?Provalone
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal.What kind of sandwich would you have and what would be on it? A sub roll with mayo, provalone cheese, and turkey, toasted of course
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once (they will never call you back). Who is it? Chad Michael Murray
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it? Dane Cook....I'll just...make him sing or something...
8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? well, i need some new sheet music, and probably cds, im in dire need of new music.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? chicago to pick up ashley, then we'd go to london together
10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that? some cute store thats only in london so i can buy things that no one else has
11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. "Be brand-specific" it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don't drink booze there's something you can figure out... so what's it gonna be? I have to drink only this forever...? strawberry daquiris or madori sour
12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? the 1920s...so i can go and dance in my little flapper dress...um, i'd get there by...submarine.
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?everyone has to wear flip flops...all the time
14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise? It would be me trying to be on broadway and auditions and such....thats interesting?....right...
15. What is your favorite expletive? fuck
16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? patty cake with them
17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno? pictures
18. The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour? um.. have sex?
19. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? i'll be cliche. to fly.
20. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? sometime with the clique.
21. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? a lot of things with my dad
22. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit... you can move to anywhere else in the world! london
23. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be? i dont go to bars really, so i wouldnt know
24. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude check it out I can fucking FLOAT!!" ashley! ( i would fly there with my other super power of course)
25. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which late celebrity will you bring back to life? marilyn monroe
26. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back? my grandpa Miracle (yes, thats my last name)